Join our Team!
THRIVE | COWORKING
We are looking for a talented individual interested in helping us serve + grow the community at THRIVE.
Whoever joins our team will need to be be organized, be a self starter who wants to learn and grow in their career, have a heart and talent for hospitality and a “think outside the box” mentality.
Do you have the people skills of a diplomat? Can you solve problems faster than a TV detective? Have you mastered your grandma’s open-hearted hospitality?
Then this position might be perfect for you.
We are THRIVE | Coworking, a fast-growing collection of hybrid workspaces that foster inspiration, collaboration and community. And as Community Manager, you will be the face and spirit of our company, in a position to truly make a difference in the lives of every person who walks through the door.
We hire for culture, encourage failure, and hold love, trust and purpose as our core values. And we are looking for someone who will provide a ridiculously personal experience.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Event planning and support, including monthly breakfast, lunches and happy hours
- Lead all member on- and off-boarding
- Manage mail services
Sales and Reporting
- Conduct onsite tours
- Oversee membership billing and communication platform
Leadership and Team Participation
- Manage location staff
- Collaborate with marketing staff on events and newsletters
Building Operations and Facilities
- Oversee maintenance
- Ensure the space is clean and well-kept
- Track and order supplies
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Hospitality or customer service experience
- Experience prioritizing and planning work activities, time-use efficiency, task organization, and goal setting
- Experience in coaching on any level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Agreeing to work with THRIVE means that you agree to align with our mission, to leverage the power of enterprise as a force for good, and to inspire others to do the same. We believe companies with an outward focus, dedicated to actively serving the communities where they do business, are those that fulfill their intended purpose: To help people achieve happiness. We are on a mission to prove that companies with a selfless disposition, focused on community and charity — on both an individual and organizational level — leads to improved conditions for all. We are a company that encourages failure, hires for culture, and holds love, trust and purpose as its core values.
THRIVE has partnered with global private equity group, 33 Degrees, to add significant investment to aid in the expansion of THRIVE’s widely popular coworking spaces. As both an investor and partner, 33 Degrees is helping to accelerate THRIVE’s purpose-driven coworking space for freelancers, entrepreneurs and employees of both large and small businesses, combining design-forward style and thoughtful amenities in walkable neighborhoods from a few places in Georgia and up to 500 locations throughout the United States and Canada.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits per the then-current annual benefit plans in effect, starting on the first day of the month following one month of employment.
- 401(k) per the then-current plan in effect, after 30 days of employment
- $70.00 monthly phone allowance (paid in the first check of each month)
Paid Time Off:
You will be eligible for the following paid time off:
- 2 weeks of vacation per calendar year, per the Company’s paid time off policy
- 3 paid personal days per calendar year, per the Company’s paid time off policy
- 3 sick days per calendar year, per the Company’s paid time off policy
- Paid holidays, per the annual paid time off policy